[Make-wifi-fast] ath9k airtime fairness stabiity issues?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:11:18 EST 2017

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 5:02 AM, Felix Fietkau <nbd at nbd.name> wrote:
> On 2017-01-05 13:59, Dave Taht wrote:
>> Felix:
>>
>> Was there a bugreport?  (don't see one)
>>
>> Do you have a specific device or behavior triggering this revert?
> Not yet. I'm still collecting information, but since we want to release
> soon, and I trust at least some of the users that reported these issues
> to me, I decided that airtime fairness is not ready for this release yet.

Well in my case I am seeing what I'd been putting down to
some ipv6 multicast weirdness (using babel and dnsmasq), particularly
over a bridge
(I see several bugs on this filed, I'm still scratching my head on
what I'm seeing)

but otherwise ATF seeeeemed OK on the devices I was testing. (uap-lite, archer)

I guess it would be too much to hope that some builds are archived
enough to a/b, and can assume post jan 4 builds are "- atf"?

(I was *just* rolling out a sizeable test on 12 routers, sigh)

http://blog.cerowrt.org