[Make-wifi-fast] ATH9K Airtime fairness in git?

Frank Horowitz frank at horow.net
Mon Jan 2 11:14:13 EST 2017

Hi Toke (et al.)

First off, thanks for all of your hard work on this!

I’m attempting to patch a relatively mainline kernel tree with your ath9k patches — mostly so I can have those patches and BBR in one box. I’m having some issues applying your LEDE patch to a 4.9 kernel, and want to try with git’s help from an ancestral tree.  Do you have an accessible git repository with your patch integrated into kernel 4.4 or newer (as opposed to the patch itself in the LEDE tree)?

Many Thanks (and Happy New Year to all!),
	Frank Horowitz