[Make-wifi-fast] Pre-print available

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:28:11 EST 2017

> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 12:54:22 +0100
> From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk>
> To: make-wifi-fast at lists.bufferbloat.net
> Subject: [Make-wifi-fast] Pre-print of paper on Linux WiFi stack fixes
> 	is	available on arxiv.org
>
> Hey everyone
>
> Our paper on the changes to the Linux WiFi stack (bufferbloat reduction
> and airtime fairness) is now available as a pre-print on arxiv.org. It
> is still under submission, but we got permission from the conference to
> post the pre-print. So for those interested in reading it, see:
>
> https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.00064
>
> -Toke

Congratulations!

I was responding to a separate thread on Hacker News (about "Why isn't VoIP better?") when I saw your note. Never one to let the grass grow under my feet, so I added a link to your paper. https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13763066 <https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13763066>

May the page counter go crazy!

Best,

Rich