[Make-wifi-fast] Major Bufferbloat

Jaap Buurman jaapbuurman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 07:41:19 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm seeing major bufferbloat issues on my 2.4ghz network that is run on a
DIR-860l B1, which uses the MT7602E chip. I am running the latest stable
LEDE. Strangely, I am only getting bufferbloat issues with a high number of
concurrent data streams from my wireless-n client to my router. An
extensive test showing the exact situation in which my bufferbloat issues
are occuring are found in the 7th post of the following thread:

https://forum.lede-project.org/t/dir-860l-rev-b1-very-poor-wifi-performance/2612/8

I was hoping some of the bufferbloat gurus here would know what is going
on, and hopefully how to fix this issue. Thank you very much in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Jaap Buurman