[Make-wifi-fast] Wiring up a wireless testbed

Bob McMahon bob.mcmahon at broadcom.com
Sat Nov 4 21:56:23 EDT 2017

Also, Ixia is selling a controllable RF system and it's in early stages.
Maybe contact them to see what the market is driving them to build?   My
guess is their asking price will exceed $100K and has huge margins relative
to bill of materials.

One could probably work with telemakus and build a few using their parts
and sell it for cheaper than the IXIA chassis and still make a nice profit.

Bob