[Make-wifi-fast] Testers wanted for airtime fairness scheduler rework

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Feb 22 11:08:09 EST 2018

Hi everyone

In an effort to enable the WiFi airtime fairness scheduler for more
drivers, we are testing an API change that moves the scheduling from the
driver into mac80211. This is now in Felix' OpenWrt staging tree at
https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/staging/nbd.git;a=summary

The change affects ath9k, ath10k and mt76; so we need testers for all
three of these (there's no airtime fairness in the latter two yet, this
is just the initial API change that we want to make sure doesn't break
anything).

Any volunteers? :)

-Toke