[Make-wifi-fast] Make-wifi-fast Digest, Vol 35, Issue 4

Bob McMahon bob.mcmahon at broadcom.com
Mon Mar 19 12:01:27 EDT 2018

Also, there are three different market spaces being:

o) Access points
o) Mobile devices (e.g. phones)
o) IoT

The IoT market/devices <http://www.cypress.com/internet-things-iot> would
required talking to people at Cypress.

http://www.cypress.com/news/cypress-acquire-broadcom-s-wireless-internet-things-business-0

SAN JOSE, Calif. & SINGAPORE, April 28, 2016 – Cypress Semiconductor
Corp. (Nasdaq: CY) and Broadcom Limited (Nasdaq: AVGO) today announced the
signing of a definitive agreement under which Cypress will acquire
Broadcom’s Wireless Internet of Things (IoT) business and related assets in
an all-cash transaction valued at $550 million. Under the terms of the
deal, Cypress will acquire Broadcom’s Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Zigbee IoT
product lines and intellectual property, along with its WICED brand and
developer ecosystem.

If you know the specific chip you're interested in that could help.

Mobile <https://www.broadcom.com/products/wireless/wireless-lan-bluetooth>
APs
<https://www.broadcom.com/products/wireless/wireless-lan-infrastructure/>

Bob