[Make-wifi-fast] [Babel-users] Osijek, Otvorena Mreža, MeshPoint

Emeka emekamicro at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:54:25 EDT 2018

Valent,

This is a great project and you have achieved so much already. You
mentioned that your project is open source, I am wondering if there is a
public codebase.  You mentioned that you used VPN, which one?  Is there any
form of de-centralised system ?
And why having only 450 users par MeshPoint. Is it possible to see the
specs of your hardward?

I would like to learn, and if you won't mine.

Regards Janus

P.S Please join our groups*:  *nigeriaarduinogroup at googlegroups.com
* or *jifunze-kufikiria at googlegroups.com  These are platforms for learning
and sharing  of knowledge.