[Make-wifi-fast] [Babel-users] Osijek, Otvorena Mreža, MeshPoint

Emeka emekamicro at gmail.com
Thu May 3 01:00:59 EDT 2018

Valent,

Thanks so much for your mail. I have checked out the included linkes.
Signed up at https://chat.wlan-si.net/. I have visited  your github repo.

I will go through you paper and also survey what it  would take to setup a
node.

*What is your specialty? Do you know Python and Django?*

I am currently learning network , and network technologies. I have not
specialized in anything just actively learning the diverse ecosystem.
I have used Python in the past, but I didn't do much with it. However it is
among the language I have to learn this year. And this would be an added
advantage to start off getting back to it. I have not really done much with
Django, but I will get off soon. I will be studying your code base and
asking questions in the forum .

Once again thank you, and thank you so much.

Janus

P.S Please join our groups*:  *nigeriaarduinogroup at googlegroups.com
* or *jifunze-kufikiria at googlegroups.com  These are platforms for learning
and sharing  of knowledge.