[Make-wifi-fast] Reform of the ietf recall process

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 12:19:19 EDT 2019

is here: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-01

To me, this still doesn't go far enough. I think that everyone that
has ever got an RFC published deserves a vote.

   The first four paragraphs of Section 7.1 of [RFC7437] are replaced by
   the following:

   At any time, at least 10 members of the IETF community, may request
   by signed petition (email is acceptable) to the Internet Society
   President the recall of any sitting IAB or IESG member, IETF Trustee
   or IETF LLC Director.  All signatories must have registered to attend
   and have participated physically or remotely at least three out of
   the previous five IETF meetings.

   Each signature must include a full name, email address, and primary
   company or organization affiliation.  No more than two signatories
   may have the same primary affiliation.

   The IETF Secretariat is responsible for confirming that each
   signatory is qualified.  A valid petition must be signed by qualified
   signatories as specified in this section.