[Make-wifi-fast] Towards 1ms wlan wifi latency

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue May 14 12:01:32 EDT 2019

https://sci-hub.tw/https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8589131

While this paper uses the flent tests and evaluates a few tcps, I'm
not sure if it achieves its goal of describing how close to 1ms they
got (they didn't - 5ms with bbr). Still, I was happy to see where it
was published, "Fifth International Workshop on Emergency Networks for
Public Protection and Disaster Relief - 2018", because adhoc wifi
networks
in the case of disaster recovery have always struck me as a good idea.

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-831-205-9740