[Make-wifi-fast] Does Ubiquiti Unifi have bufferbloat and unfair/bloated WiFi scheduling?

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Thu May 23 16:00:46 EDT 2019

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 3:41 PM John Yates <john at yates-sheets.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 3:22 PM Jim Gettys <jg at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> >
> > Getting OpenWrt installed on it the first time is a bit of a chore; I
> have some notes around someplace on what I learned when I did the install.
>
> From a lurker: If you can find them please do post them.

There is some guaranteed staleness in the document.

Unless you are in a hurry, I'm planning to do a fresh install on new kit in
a few weeks and will update then with current experience. I'll post them
then...  The router uses a different bootloader/flash arrangement, and so
is a bit of a hassle relative to most routers.

If you are in a hurry, I'll email you the document I have (my son
successfully followed them), so they are not complete rubbish.

Jim

Jim