[Make-wifi-fast] my arin NRO board candidacy

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 14:23:03 EDT 2019

A while back I decided to run for ARIN's (the american registry of
internet numbers) NRO board, and attend their conference and election
next week in dallas texas.

While I decided to run to discuss the ipv4 extensions project, I
certainly intend to raise issues of direct concern here (bufferbloat,
binary blobs, wif, 5g, ipv6, middlebox problems) at a pretty high
level and in a place I've not done so before, in front of people that
have never heard of them.

Some details on the meeting and agenda are here:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN44

The list of candidates is here:

https://www.arin.net/announcements/20191009/

A bit about what the NRO does is here:

https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/nronc/

As usual, I'm pretty broke, if anyone can help throw in for airfare
(spare points anyone?) and lodging, it's always appreciated.

paypal: dave.taht at gmail.com
patreon: https://www.patreon.com/dtaht
gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/manage/savewifi

CTO, TekLibre, LLC