[Make-wifi-fast] the beauty of AQL for the ath10k in openwrt head

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:00:22 EDT 2020

 It still looks possible to do better. aql_threshold, for example, is
a "reasonable" default but can be reduced particularly in HT20 mode on
a bad link (the default is 24k, I'm now running it at 6k), the codel
target at 5ghz can easily be reduced to 10ms (or less), but there's
not a knob for that, and I've always wanted to dynamically reduce txop
max size in the driver (and the beacon) under contention.

but I'll take "unusable" to "glorious" as a first step.