[Make-wifi-fast] [Bloat] [Cake] New board that looks interesting

David P. Reed dpreed at deepplum.com
Sun Apr 5 16:17:40 EDT 2020

FYI - Fedora 31 continued not trying to "make my life easier" by inventing new packaging and containerization in the base distro. I think the folks who make Ubuntu think it is a consumer product.  Making it harder to self-configure in developer-hacker friendly ways.

I expect Fedora32 will have Wireguard (if not earlier).