[Make-wifi-fast] ubuntu 20.4 is out

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:33:35 EDT 2020

while they backported wireguard, I don't think they backported AQL
with the ath10k fixes. Sigh. Still, I have long tired of keeping 18.x
running or the 9 month experimental releases, and have been
considering switching to debian or arch or fedora... I was
disappointed to discover recently debian 10 and armbian are still
running pfifo_fast. Sure hope this is a good release....

https://www.zdnet.com/article/ubuntu-20-04-arrives-with-linux-5-4-kernel-and-wireguard-vpn/

one of the really fun things about the torrent version of this
download is that I watch bittorrent *just fly* even with 50
connections open... cake just shrugs it off. seeding dozens of other
folk, doesn't hurt...

--
Make Music, Not War

Dave Täht