[Make-wifi-fast] wavedroplet

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:09:07 EDT 2020

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 8:59 AM Tim Higgins <tim at timhiggins.com> wrote:

> So how do you use it and what's the output look like?
>
> I downloaded it and opened the index.html file in a browser and it doesn't appear to work.

It's been years since I had to dig this deep into the wifi stack.
Avery's group produced a lot of cool tools while
gfiber was in growth mode, he's since moved onto doing cool things
with wireguard ( https://tailscale.com/ )and I doubt he's maintaining
this anymore. We had lots and lots of other very adhoc tools lying
around... parsing wifi caps is a !@#!!