[Make-wifi-fast] [Bloat] [Cake] dslreports is no longer free

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Fri May 1 19:59:07 EDT 2020

Given QUIC uses UDP and does congestion control essentially within the
browser, it seems that maybe one could built latency under load measuring
into the QUIC infrastructure in the browser.

Maybe we don't have to create JS tools like fast.com to get good and
regular measurements of bufferbloat.  Maybe it could be a part of
browsers.   Maybe web site designers could ask for the current
"latency-under-load" value from the browser DOM.