[Make-wifi-fast] Make - fast - wifi project plan review from 2014....

Jon Pike jonpike54 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:24:42 EDT 2020

You definitely aren't among the few.  Its been a continuing issue I've been
having as you describe.  It gets mentioned occasionally on the OpenWrt
forums... but never seems to get a critical mass of attention.  I and
others have started threads, that have faded out over time.

Now, it seeming that a general thought is developing that "C7's just arent
good for 2.4ghz"  hiding that they WERE, and now have an issue.

Anyway, even though I'm mostly a lurking layperson..  I have lots of
collected logs over time, and have lots of observational data on this
issue.  Not much in the regular logs, though.  A while back in history it
was more the 5ghz radio dropping,  but in the last several months to a year
its been almot always the 2.4ghz radio, similar to what you are
describing.  I would like very much to know how to find out the necessary
info so that the devs can get a handle on it.
Count me in...