[Make-wifi-fast] webinar: wifi tests on smallnetbuilder

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:49:52 EDT 2021

Tim is doing a webinar at 4:30 ET today
>From tim:
Actually I am doing a webinar featuring the test (only 4 STA for the
demo) this afternoon at 4:30 ET.

Here's the registration link if you want to attend.
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kttdWD8mQAOnaUW4mlDdXg

The script can do packet capture. But the captures get really big (15
GB) really quick if I capture data since I don't have the ability to
set packet capture filters.

Limiting the capture to mgmt frames only yields a more reasonable
sized capture. I've attached a capture. It has four Intel AX200-based
STAs close to the router (ASUS GT-AX11000). One STA associated at a
time. STAs are set as one 2 stream AX, one single stream AC, one
dual-stream N and one single stream N.