[Make-wifi-fast] [Starlink] Anhyone have a spare couple a hundred million ... Elon may need to start a go-fund-me page!

David Lang david at lang.hm
Tue Aug 10 16:44:46 EDT 2021

the biggest problem starlink faces is shipping enough devices (and launching the
satellites to support them), not demand. There are enough people interested in
paying full price that if the broadband subsities did not exist, it wouldn't
reduce the demand noticably.

but if the feds are handing out money, SpaceX is foolish not to apply for it.

David Lang