[Make-wifi-fast] Fwd: [Galene] Dave on bufferbloat and jitter at 8pm CET Tuesday 23

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:54:49 EST 2021

Unfortunately that requires manual editing that I do not have time for
right now.

IF anyone would like to take a stab at joining the videofiles, I, or
juliusz, can provide a tarball. Definitely automating this some would
be a feature request for galene.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 10:52 AM Jeremy Harris <jgh at wizmail.org> wrote:

> On 23/02/2021 17:46, Dave Taht wrote:
> > It's been a while since I did a talk, this is the shuttleworth flash
> > grants conference...
>
> Is a recording available?
> --
> Cheers,
>    Jeremy

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729