[Make-wifi-fast] Weird periodic latency

Michael Yartys michael.yartys at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:59:46 EST 2021

I assume that I got it right by running:

flent --test-parameter ping_hosts=1.1.1.1 -l 300 netperf-eu.bufferbloat.net tcp_8down

Either way, I think I'll have to do this test at another time since someone is streaming TV downstairs (via Ethernet!) and it really pollutes the results: https://imgur.com/a/F33LjeA

For what it's worth, the ping to 1.1.1.1 looks the same.

Michael