[Make-wifi-fast] [Starlink] [Cerowrt-devel] Due Aug 2: Internet Quality workshop CFP for the internet architecture board

Bob McMahon bob.mcmahon at broadcom.com
Wed Jul 7 15:19:43 EDT 2021

I can't speak for others. I've been successful in early prototyping using
one for simplistic off-diagonal h-matrix testing, i.e. varying the h-matrix
condition numbers. I see this as a small step in the right direction for
conductive, automated, and reproducible testing.

Developing a system that supports multiple RF channels to test against
seems hard. Then add to that causing the energy states per "peer RF
traffic" makes the challenge even more difficult.

Bob