[Make-wifi-fast] 2.4Ghz hybrid wiring for nest protects

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:02:43 EDT 2021

I've seen similar techniques used for creating isolated wifi device test
labs.  Each device is locked into a small RF isolation box, with bulkhead
fittings for power and coax.  A 2.4GHz (or 5GHz antenna, or both) is placed
inside the box, and then the boxes are wired to one another in any topology
that is desired.  splitters of course dropping the signal in the coax, but
really not much more than in the air.

You might want to do some test setups with cheap isolation boxes of wire,
to see how much signal you'll get through your antennas and coax.