[Make-wifi-fast] Minstrel-blues finally getting upstreamed?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 08:32:23 EST 2021

Groovy. I had had high hope for that, but it wasn't borne out by
results back then, but, oy! did we have other problems.

The big thing I think modern wifi needs is saner hardware retries, and
reduced size txops under contention. I do wonder just what the air
environment looks like nowadays with our new l2 meshy bridged
overlords.

OfDMA offers some new opportunities here, and I do hope we end up
using the 6ghz spectrum wisely.

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 4:32 AM Toke Høiland-Jørgensen via
Make-wifi-fast <make-wifi-fast at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> It seems there is some effort in this direction...
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-wireless/CAChE-vT1UMw2iadzuzsUPEcAopi=86N4GV_b4=chZbSvap3x=A@mail.gmail.com/
>
> -Toke

I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC