[Make-wifi-fast] blinkenlights are a burden, still

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun Sep 19 11:41:52 EDT 2021

Hi Dave,

> On Sep 19, 2021, at 16:52, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I re-ran into this problem the other day. WAAAAY too many routers
> around me to get good sleep... and I'd completely forgotten this rant:
>
> https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/need_no_stinkin_blinkenlights/
>
> I wish "dark mode" included more devices.

	So, the turris omnia has a button on its front that allows to set the intensity of its LEDs to 8 different levels, including off. At least when run under TOS, turris own repackaged version of OpenWrt... (IMHO they are good guys here and track OpenWrt relatively closely and try to upstream as much as possible to OpenWrt and to the Linux kernel).

Regards
	Sebastian