[Make-wifi-fast] [Rpm] make-wifi-fast 2016 & crusader

rjmcmahon rjmcmahon at rjmcmahon.com
Tue Dec 6 12:46:18 EST 2022

Nice write up and work over the years.

On tooling:

iperf 2 supports full duplex, multiple parallel streams, tx start times,
bounceback, isochronous, etc. Man page is here

https://iperf2.sourceforge.io/iperf-manpage.html

The flows code in the flows directory

https://sourceforge.net/p/iperf2/code/ci/master/tree/flows/

is written in python 3 and leverages asyncio.

https://docs.python.org/3/library/asyncio.html

This is all released as open source.

Bob