[Make-wifi-fast] ubiquiti AP/60ghz users?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 18:52:48 EST 2022

If you know anyone actively using any of ubnt's stuff, could you
vector them at this?

https://community.ui.com/questions/Whats-the-state-of-native-fqcodel-on-wifi-and-of-smart-queues-fqcodel-cake/13ac066c-3517-48b9-b781-239009ca06ac

It's been multiple generations since they did smart queues, I am not
even sure if their current firmware does anything with ATF on... I do
know that the udm pro ostensibly does a measurement now and turns on
esq (renamed smart queues) by default, but that's it.

In particular I'd love to know how the 60ghz gear is performing in P2MP mode.

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC