[Make-wifi-fast] three conferences next week

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:34:40 EDT 2022

We have not managed to fold any new analysis tools into wireshark as
yet, but if there was any community that could do something more about
diagnosing bufferbloat, it would be this one:

https://sharkfestus.wireshark.org/

The 802.11 wg is also meeting. There is so much going on there on ax
and beyond it's been impossible  for me to keep up.
https://www.ieee802.org/11/

And there is this meeting about blue sky thinking on computer networks in space.

https://www.ias.surrey.ac.uk/event/blue-sky-thinking-on-computer-networks-in-space/

I'm presently only planning on attending this latter. It would be good
to know someone here was attending these others?

--
FQ World Domination pending: https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/state_of_fq_codel/
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC