[Make-wifi-fast] [bbr-dev] Aggregating without bloating - hard times for tcp and wifi

David Lang david at lang.hm
Tue Nov 22 15:16:24 EST 2022

sorry, when I was saying 'the cpu', I was meaning the main one running linux,
not something that's part of the wifi chipset.

I would be very surprised if the wifi chipset is doing any packet routing, as
opposed to just sending the packets to the main processor.

Remember, the common case isn't forwarding from one wifi device to another, it's
moving between wifi devices and the wired uplink.

David Lang