[Make-wifi-fast] [Rpm] [Bloat] [Cake] The most wonderful video ever about bufferbloat

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:49:06 EDT 2022

There is a really good looking conference oct 19th, for people that
care about p99 stuff. It's free:

https://www.p99conf.io/

It looks like great fun, so I'm attending.
... while I figure I will have FOUND MY PEOPLE, it's more, trying to
get more people interested in stuff along the edge
of reliability is always on my mind, so, like, feel free to give all
your employees and managers and people in the c-suite the day off so
they can hear about the benefits of OCD for all.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 10:45 AM Livingood, Jason via Rpm
<rpm at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> > Better is that network engineers "design bloat out" from the beginning starting by properly sizing queues to service jitter, and for WiFi, to also enable aggregation techniques that minimize TXOP consumption.
>

> Maybe – like ‘security by design’ and ‘privacy by design’ – we need ‘low latency by design’ for network engineers! ;-)
>

> JL

This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC