[Make-wifi-fast] [Bloat] [Cake] The most wonderful video ever about bufferbloat

Taraldsen Erik erik.taraldsen at telenor.no
Tue Oct 11 07:34:54 EDT 2022

No we don't.  I think someone without all the legacy imposed on an old ISP as Telenor needs to go for that market.

And when I see how difficult it is to get customer to swap devices even when we give it to them for free - I don't see a viable business made from selling CPEs when not backed by the subsidy of the access product.

-Erik