[Make-wifi-fast] I used to dream of a single wifi cpu, memory, and I/O

Bob McMahon bob.mcmahon at broadcom.com
Mon Jul 10 22:13:34 EDT 2023

That you can build these networks to operate well says more about you than
the guys supplying parts & equipment. Impressive real world knowledge for
sure.

Bob

--
This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted
with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for