[Rpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cpaasch-ippm-responsiveness-00.txt

Christoph Paasch cpaasch at apple.com
Fri Aug 13 13:15:59 EDT 2021

Hello RPM-list,

please see below our IETF-draft submission that specifies the methodology
used to measure "Responsiveness under working conditions" the way it is
currently implemented in the upcoming iOS and macOS releases.

We believe that this document could be a good starting point to create a
formal specification for a methodology to quantify bufferbloat from the
end-user's perspective (meaning, the way end-users most commonly experience
it).

Feedback is very welcome!

Thanks,
Christoph & co-authors