[Rpm] RPM open meeting tuesdays 9:30-10:30

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Tue Oct 5 11:47:42 EDT 2021

I will try to be on but anticipate my preceding event running way over.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

We must not tolerate intolerance;
       however our response must be carefully measured:
            too strong would be hypocritical and risks spiraling out of
control;
            too weak risks being mistaken for tacit approval.