[Rpm] LUL 220ms flat over starlink

Brennen Smith brennen at ookla.com
Tue Aug 2 11:17:15 EDT 2022

Compared to GEO Sat links, this is very reasonable latency and distance.

Either GeoIP is wrong, or they’re starting to balance within the mesh for
capacity. If you look very closely at the maritime announcement - they’re
right on schedule for the latter.

--

Brennen Smith VP Technology

(206) 739-0807 | brennen at ookla.com

linkedin.com/in/brennensmith <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brennensmith/>

--

This email, its contents and attachments contain information from Ziff
Davis, Inc. and/or its affiliates which may be privileged, confidential or