[Rpm] [Bloat] new measurement method

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:45:39 EST 2022

As a means of displaying things, the mechanical clock is very cool.
It's also an item that we could create and give away in a fundraiser.

A desktop db or vu meter approach could also be taken, and in any case
perhaps tied to netflow, or kathie nichols' ebpf pping, dns.

I'd like a general purpose lagmeter for android and ios.