[Rpm] Bufferbloat measurements in rust

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:48:51 EDT 2022

simple tool to measure latency w/load... in RUST! And it works on windows.

https://github.com/Zoxc/rust-latency/

Hi there.

I wrote a tool to cause and measure bufferbloat and I thought I'd
share some measurements.

You can see the bufferbloat on the AP side with the download graph for
Unifi AP AC LR and MikroTik cAP ac.

Anything sent from Windows has bad bufferbloat.

'Realtek Wired Linux to 100 Mbps switch.png' shows how effective
fq_codel is on the host with the upload graph and the download graph
shows the fixed buffer size of the 100 Mbps switch.

Thanks,
John

--
FQ World Domination pending: https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/state_of_fq_codel/