[Rpm] latency under load on windows

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun Jun 19 10:57:39 EDT 2022

Hi Dave,

Quite helpful actually, I tried it locally and it effortlessly demonstrated that the USB3 ethernet dongle I use at home with my macbook, is crap, not able to unidirectionally send at a steady 1 Gbps rate and totally incapable of sending under bidirectional load... (it receives well at around 940 Mbps, but only sends at say 50 Mbps concurrently). Since my thunderbolt ethernet adapter is able to concurrently saturating both directions, this implies either the usb hardware or the macos drivers.

Nice tool though, side note I liked the initial name 'tool' better than crusader, though neither help guessing what the tool does....