[Rpm] Fwd: TPRC 2022 Announces Graduate Student Workshop and Sneak Peak at Panels

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:15:42 EDT 2022

I am on a network quality related panel at this conference in DC in
mid-september. If there's anyone out there that would like to be
presenting or sharing up to date research in the capitol, here's your chance.

For more details about TPRC, see: http://www.tprcweb.com/

--
Fixing the Internet on a too-tight budget: https://patreon.com/dtaht
Dave Taht, Chief bottlewasher, TekLibre