[Rpm] rpm meeting today

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:29:01 EDT 2022

I am at the wispa conference in new orleans (if there is anyone here
y'all would like me to meet in person, let me know) and it will be
difficult to attend.

It has always been my intent that the regular meeting at 10AM PDT have
folk "just show up", as a water cooler event, and to one day have a
speaker lined up for various subjects, but I  been remiss in finding
any, or setting an agenda. I have been *really busy* on other fronts,
like the NTIA broadband thing.

In particular I wanted to at some point soon get an update from ralf
and amr on their P4 work, and since I've had this little reminder that
I'm overscheduled today, am ccing them for their input as to when (not
today!) they could talk.

In other words, I apologize for maybe not making todays meeting. I'll try.

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC