[Rpm] goresponsiveness test over wifi over a cellphone tether

Jonathan Foulkes jf at jonathanfoulkes.com
Tue Mar 22 16:55:24 EDT 2022

Something is going on the Internet right now, I tried repeating tests that worked at noon, and they now fail even on a wired connection.

go run networkQuality.go   --config mensura.cdn-apple.com --port 443 --path /api/v1/gm/config -timeout 30
Error: Could not connect to configuration host mensura.cdn-apple.com:443: Get "https://mensura.cdn-apple.com:443/api/v1/gm/config": dial tcp 163.171.239.65:443: i/o timeout

I did manage to get one MacOS networkQaulity run, and it was in the ballpark, seems the new test is more sensitive?

- Jonathan