[Rpm] goresponsiveness test over wifi over a cellphone tether

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at obs.cr
Tue Mar 22 20:03:35 EDT 2022

Thank you all for using the tool -- I am really honored that you would
take it seriously enough to take it for a test drive. Please keep the
comments coming. As I said in the presentation yesterday, we are still
calibrating the RPM calculation with networkQuality. That said, we
usually "match" the number of parallel connections of the
networkQuality test.

I will do my 100% best to keep up with the chain of emails and answer
all questions/comments ASAP. I apologize in advance if I fall behind
and I don't mean to imply that I am not committed to building this
tool and working with the community. I tend to get overwhelmed with
${DAY_JOB} sometimes.

Thank you again!
Will