[Rpm] My home connection - Prague, Czech Republic

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Fri May 27 17:12:11 EDT 2022

Hi Frantisek,

sorry, was away for a day...

Thanks for testing, all of these tests show a pretty atrocious latency-under-load/working-conditions for the upload, indicating that this is unlikely the the peerings of your ISP. My guess is your access link and/or your modem or router. Could you describe your network set-up a bit and whether/what measures you took to counter bufferbloat?

Regards
	Sebastian