[Rpm] final farewell.

Christoph Paasch cpaasch at apple.com
Mon Apr 17 12:57:37 EDT 2023

Hello Sebastian,

thanks for the feedback. I replied to the github issue you created. We need to indeed spell out a bit better which part is trimmed.

You mention that the reported capacity is well below the actual capacity? Can you give more detail?
(I also invite you to join the slack workspace as we have a dedicated goresponsiveness channel there)

Thanks,
Christoph