[Rpm] [Starlink] Researchers Seeking Probe Volunteers in USA

rjmcmahon rjmcmahon at rjmcmahon.com
Mon Jan 9 15:46:40 EST 2023

The write to read latencies (OWD) are on the server side in CLT form.
Use --histograms on the server side to enable them.

Your client side sampled TCP RTT is 6ms with less than a 1 ms of
variance (or sqrt of variance as variance is typically squared)  No
retries suggest the network isn't dropping packets.

All the newer bounceback code is only master and requires a compile from
source. It will be released in 2.1.9 after testing cycles. Hopefully, in
early March 2023

Bob

https://sourceforge.net/projects/iperf2/