[Rpm] [Bloat] [Starlink] [LibreQoS] the grinch meets cloudflare'schristmas present

Luis A. Cornejo luis.a.cornejo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:20:09 EST 2023

I have noticed that in the AM things tend to be much more acceptable. I'll
see what I can do for a PM run, anecdotally it seems from 5 p.m - 10:30
p.m. the bandwidth definitely drops closer to 50/3 avg and the latency
suffers as well, but not as bad as it used to be, so it is reliably better
for me, but I am in a fairly rural cell in Walker Co. Tx, but then again
there is a lot of rural Texans. Meanwhile, here is another cloudflare run
and a waveform one too:

https://www.waveform.com/tools/bufferbloat?test-id=daeaefc6-23fe-43d8-9826-210cfb381f05