[Starlink] starlink videoconference today at 1PM PDT

Dave Taht davet at teklibre.net
Tue Jun 1 11:59:35 EDT 2021

Sorry for the late notice, as this is a regularly scheduled bufferbloat “working latency” meeting. Today’s focus is on starlink.

We have a very full agenda today, but all are invited here to attend to see the latest results from our work and to help us discuss next steps.

We’ve been using the following galene.org based videoconferencing server for our meetings

https://tun.taht.net:8443/group/bufferbloat

Use any login you like, with no password, chrome is best

TODAY’S AGENDA

5 minutes Dave Taht Overview of where we are

10 minutes introductions to various volunteers with dishy terminals
10 minutes discussing future plans this week
10 minutes ESR irtt updates
20 minutes open discussion