[Starlink] (udm pro) Was: Re: Does the dish run OpenWrt?

Dave Taht davet at teklibre.net
Tue Jun 8 19:37:15 EDT 2021

It always had fq_codel (“smart queues”) but they buried it in the “old gui”. Their default bandwidth test doesn’t set it right and they missed scaling the quantum properly so it scaled to a gbit.

toss the sqm-scripts onto it…

lastly, sch_cake builds out of tree for linux versions as old as linux 3.10.